Fighting doesn’t get you there!
Come and try other ways to have power and influence.
Lisbon - May 5 and 6, 2014
São Paulo - April 3 and 4, 2014
Objectives of the program
Our influencing capacity is crucial when communicating with others and leading effectively.
Influencing skills make a difference when we want to:
- Mobilize resources to get things done;
- Influence others without the use of positional authority;
- Manage and motivate “difficult” or non-performing employees;
- Lead others through rapid change and uncertainty;
- Improve cross-functional, supplier and client relationships;
- Become more effective team members/ team leaders.
360º Assessment with ISQ - Influence Styles Questionnaire - Prior to the program, participants take an 360º evaluation of their Influence Styles. The results will be worked in the workshop.
- The Situational Influence Model, the behaviors associated with each style and how they are used
- The 5 influence styles and their use:
- Action plan for critical influence situations in daily life
- Influence situations training
- Identifying ways to practice and implement the new influence capabilities
Workshop (2 days):
- Lisbon: 950€ (+VAT)
- Luanda: 1250€
Includes 360º ISQ assessment, documentation, lunches and coffee-breaks.